Pinterest

Saturday, May 20, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Wakey Wakey Morning Coffee Pods

-->

Over two years ago I got a Keurig and now I know what it means to have great cup of coffee, tea hot or cold.
-->
The Wakey Wakey coffee is great to taste first thing in the morning. I am not a person how likes too strong or weak of a cup of coffee. My coffee is serious business to me and this is a nice blend of coffees together.
I got three of them in a sample pack and I was please to start my day with this product.
I got this Wakey Wakey for free for a fair and honest review of the coffee.

 
-->
Wakey Wakey Morning Coffee Pods For Keurig in Recyclable K Cups - 3 Pack
 
-->
About the Product
RICH, FLAVORFUL MEDIUM ROAST - 3 Pack box of single-serve cups of our best-selling coffee blend "Wakey Wakey"

KEURIG 2.0 COMPATIBLE - Works in ALL K-Cup "single serve" style brewers -including all of the original Keurigs, and the new Keurig 2.0

100% RECYCLABLE - Made in the USA from ALL recyclable materials, you can enjoy your coffee AND do your part to help our environment.

#Coffee, #Drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial