Pinterest

Thursday, May 25, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Top Rated #Baby Car Mirror

-->
-->
#1 Top Rated Baby Car Mirror + Free Window SunShades, Pacifier Clip & Cleaning Cloth in a Luxury Box Gift Set | 360° Back Seat

Your precious cargo in the back seat is one of the most important passengers in your world and should be as comfortable as possible.
 
-->
This design of the mirror is durable and the plastic and bends for you to get that position where you and baby can see each other for your baby to know that you are where he/she can see you. They need to know that they are safe and you are right there with them. I like this idea I suffered when I had my son and found myself stopping a lot of times to make sure he knew I was not gone and that he was okay. Inside of the box that you get the mirror in is a mirror, pacifier holder, and two sunshades for you to use to keep the sun out of your precious cargos face.
 
-->
BabyBazoo gave me this baby car mirror for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the baby mirror.

#BabyProducts, #CarSeatsAccessories, #Accessories, #RearFacingMirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial