Pinterest

Friday, October 21, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Pure Sandalwood Essential Oil from Majestic Pure

-->
For me this is another essential oil that let’s you smell the beauty of it fragrance.
Just a few drops in oil burner

Majestic Pure is a good company that makes many product products and let me suggest them to you for many of your needs.

Since I have been reviewing I have found out the difference of oils and blends that give you that clean smell throughout the house or in a small space. For me this is essential when I start my day or when I do my Chakra.

On a personal note each bottle of oil to me different but the smells similar. 

-->
How I use this oil is two ways I use a cap full in my burner and let it burn and then I place around 10 drops into my diffuser and let it run all day.

 
-->
Majestic Pure gave me this bottle for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review. This is my own personal experience with this essential oil.

 
-->
#Majestic Pure, #Beauty&PersonalCare, #Fragrance, #Aromatherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial