Pinterest

Thursday, October 20, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Travel in STYLE


Beauty, security, quality and style all roll up into a RFID blocking leather passport holder. My purchase of this wallet was in RED. First of all, I fell in love with wallet when I first saw it then the details inside of the passport holder was another selling point to me.

When I got it I open up the packet and it was nicely done. Made of Leather and 100% Polyurethane and Polyester lined fabric. You can feel the quality of the product and the details along the sides. On the inside it has 7 RFID slots (these slot are lock slots for your protection) and 4 slots for credit cards and on large pocket that would hold your passport.
So for the busy international traveler this is must have to store everything together as one.

Disclosure: Outrip gave me this RFID blocking leather passport holder for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial