Pinterest

Thursday, May 25, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Viva Labs Organic #Spirulina Powder


Viva Labs make this superfood for your insides and I can say that I love this product for the results that I have seen in just a short time. Spirulina powder has a flavor that you must get accustom to taking it can at time take you back but trust me this one that I take
several times a week for the results that I have seen. Within my skin layers I have some kind of fungus that affect my toenails but since taking taking this green superfood as they call it I can see that I am healing from the inside outside and that is what I need to get better. I pick up this fungus a while back and I have seen Doctors for a lot of the healing in the past but this is a must have supplement in my opinion.

Spirulina Powder is something that I think has been hidden from many people who don’t study other ways to heal out bodies. Because of it’s detoxifier that help to alkaline my body correctly I am seeing less inflammation in my joints with more movement, my stomach is not as bloated, sleeping is much better. I don’t suffer from heartburn as much as I did before either. Let me say that my elimination is better so for me this is a win win product.

This is package well I got it in a plastic bag and the bag inside of that plastic bag had Spirulina bag with a seal on the that bag as well. So your safety it this company’s priority.

Viva Labs Organic gave me this product for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the product.

Viva Labs, Health & Household, Vitamins & Dietary Supplements, Herbal Supplements, Spirulina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial