Pinterest

Thursday, May 25, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Barbra's 6 Pack of Women's Regular & Plus Size

You will love the feel of these women panties, boyshorts. I think they are made for soft and delicate that any women will love next to her skin.

The panties I got in a 1-large and should have been a xx-Large for my bottom. I am working on getting it smaller around a large and these will be waiting for me when I get down to that size. They fit but not like I want them to fit now.
Currently I am a 16-18 in somethings and going down but when I sit down I just don't like the fit right now. Other than that these are great fit. Love the cotton inside the panties as well.

Disclaimer: Barbara Lingerie gave me these boy-shorts for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the boy-shorts.

#BarbaraLingerie, #Clothing, #ShoesJewelry, #Women, #Clothing, #Lingerie,#SleepLounge, #LingeriePanties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial