Pinterest

Monday, May 29, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

12-Pack KEURIG Water Filters - Universal Fit Keurig Filters - Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig 2.0 (and older) Coffee Machines


Keurig 2.0 water filters are a must have for your machine.

Removal of the filters are simple and easy just go to the water reservoir and pull out the plastic part that holds the filter bring it out and then unclip where the filter attaches to the bottom part and then take out the old filter and place in the new filter. Simple and easy to me. Usually I place a filter 3 every three months or so depending on the use of the Keurig 2.0 with my family.
K & J Products deliver to me 12 individual wrapped Keurig filters that can be store away until using with having to worry if where you store could or would get water, I think that is a great idea. My Keurig systems does remind when to replace but that varies as stated before, “depending on the usage”. 

 Anyone that knows me, know that my Keurig machine is my best friend each time I use it and want that same flavor each time I get my cup of brew so these filters to me are the key to keeping me happy and my machine
happy as well.


Disclosure: K & J Products gave me these filters for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the filters.



#K&JCharcoalFilters, #KitchenDining, #SmallAppliancePartsAccessories, #CoffeeEspressoMachinePartsAccessories, #CoffeeMachineAccessories, #CoffeeFilters

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...