Pinterest

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Self Cooling Pressure Activated Pet Bed



This one came right on time for me with my oldest pet Tippy, she is 12 years old and has had several sicknesses in the past two years and I am happy to say that she took to this mat like the veteran pet that she is in this household.

Tippy is getting over vertigo and she is having balance problems currently but this helping with her so much I am pleased to write. Tippy sleeps on this most of the night now that we have the pad. The one I purchased was in large size and goes over Tippy middle part of her body. Tippy weights around 125 lbs. currently and she is part Great Dane and Black Lab so she is a large size lady and I do mean lady large in size but a lady on the inside.
After watching her recovery from the vertigo I notice that when the mornings come she is a lot better to me it is because of this cooling pressure activated pet bed that allows her to stay comfort at night and we she that her balance is getting better each morning. So I will say that this “Self Cooling Pressure Activated Pet Bed” will help if your pet is having troubles. This pet bed does not need to be placed into the refrigerator but does it on the it’s own which to me is great I could see myself daily cleaning and then placing them into the refrigerator.
All we have done is place this in the area of the family room and then she sleeps on it and it then cools off from laying on it and then cools again from the household.

Disclaimer: Petpeppy.com gave me this Self Cooling Pressure Activated Pet Bed for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the product. 

#Petpeppy.com
#Pet
#Pets
#Igotitatadiscount
#DrNaNa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...