Pinterest

Monday, October 17, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

LingsFire Adjustable Mini Portable PC USB Fan Rotary Desktop Fan (Blue)


This is a well designed fan I did think it would be but I was incorrect. The blades are safe to have around children but I keep my up high around my desk area and use this fan. The blades are plastic, it can run on USB or you can get an adaptor and run with electric straight to the fan and you can use 3 AA batteries if you do not have electric but need some cooling and I purchase my LingsFire Adjustable Mini Portable in blue. This is lightweight and when you carry now need to worry about the fans weight in your bag. It flows a nice breeze on a hot Summer night.


Disclaimer: LingsFire gave me this Adjustable Mini Portable PC USB Fan Rotary Desktop Fan for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial