Pinterest

Monday, October 17, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Art Naturals® Bath Bombs Mothers Day Gift Set - 6 Ultra Lush Essential Oil Handmade Spa Bomb


You get a set of 6 bath bomb that fizzler in the bath but give much need relieve from sore tired aching legs, back and the entire body into the bath.
I think we shower so much and take the relaxing out of the act and now this should make you want to get back into bathing/soaking more. This is especially nice for me when I do my Spa day for me at home this just sets the mood and let’s me relax but after I get out I then pat dry my skin and just see the deep moisturizers left deep into my body. 
How I use my bath bombs is to place them into water some 5 minutes before and let it fizz then once I am in the bathtub then I finish adding in the water. After using get out I notice that I don’t need as much essentials oils applied to my body because my skin feels, looks and is refreshed.

With using the bath bombs it does not matter which ones you can the results from She Butter, Epson salts that leave you with wonderful results.


Disclosure: Art Naturals® gave me this set of bath bombs for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial