Pinterest

Monday, October 17, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Stainless Steel Splatter Guard with Folding Silicone Handle



It is my pleasure to introduce to you this great product by Alchemic Kitchenware and I just love this splatter guard.

I did a video for this one because I wanted to know if it keeps the stove top safe for me. Several times a week I make boiled rice for my dogs to place on top of them of food for them to eat. You will see that from the video. I did it on high to see how much spillage I would get from the guard and it was very little later in the day I did chicken tenders for my grandson and I it was successful in not having my burn from the splashing. This one is a keeper in my kitchen now and I like the fact that it can store away and not take up much room either. So if you are a high heat person in the kitchen or a fryer you will like the fact that this some protection from those things flying at your face or skin. This is well design the handle has protection grips for your hands to keep you safe when using the stainless steel splatter.

Alchemic Kitchenware gave me this stainless steel splatter for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of this product. The above descriptions of how I just this stainless steel splatter is my own personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial