Pinterest

Monday, October 17, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

MULTI COLORED 12 PACK SELF ADHERENT WRAP COHESIVE WRAP 15 FEET

This is simply a miracle bandage to me and I had the pleasure of using these on my beautiful baby "Tippy", when she had surgery and this is what kept thing in place and we did not have to worry about things moving as we slept and she slept plus heal.


This comes in a variety of colors for you picking and all you do is choose the color and apply. Wrap it on the middle of the body, leg, arm any area that you want things to stay in place and a regular bandage will not help.

This can be use on anyone's skin and remove without taking the bandage off or removing the skin below.

Disclaimer: JDP Outfitter gave me this variety of bandages for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the product. This is my own personal experience with these bandages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial