Pinterest

Monday, October 17, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Travel Organizer and Passport Wallet

-->
About The Product

Unisex Passport Holder has Heathered Look for Classic Style

Interior has Three Credit Card Slots, Five Slots for Passport or Paperwork and One 

Billfold Pocket

Two Exterior Pockets with Contrast Stitching

Measures 7" by 5.25" by .75"

Water Resistant Fabric







-->
Travel Organizer and Passport Wallet

I travel often to visit my bother and sister-in-law in Mexico and will sporting my Denim passport wallet. I like it a lot and it let’s me know that I have my passport and where it is located at all times.

The Denim wallet is just that a wallet you have space to for credit cards, ID’s and places to store other items inside the pockets and the final thing I like it the zipper that let’s you close the wallet.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review.


-->
BlueJadeLife





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial