Pinterest

Thursday, November 30, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Nicely done with this grinder


Our household is one that likes to use whole black peppers and for anyone who uses these know that this gives the food a different taste in my opinion.  What I like about the grinder is that it does not let those particles flight from being ground. My other way of using this is by placing the black pepper on is with ribs and it gave them different fragrances. Think I will get another for the holidays to make my special blend to use for my holiday cooking.
Do your hands a favor and let this do the work.



#chewfun, #homekitchen, #kitchenutensilsgadgets, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #saltpepper, #saltmills

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...