Pinterest

Thursday, November 30, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: PRE dishwasher loves these


In our household, all of the dishes that others wish not to touch are done by me and these are my new friends for my hands.

Why did I not get these earlier? Don’t have the answer to the question but I know now. You will like the fact that these are soft but do a deep cleaning. We have a large skillet that I just seem not to get clean in the grooves along the sides but with these, they are flexible and clean. What I like most is the strong grip that you can get on the pads as you use them.


Cleaning those items now is better for me but what is key for me is the easy clean up after you find whatever items you are clean. I have a plastic holder inside of my dishwasher and that I place these after using and they came out clean and ready to be reused.

#Kaptron, #healthhousehold, #householdsupplies, #cleaningtools, #sponges


No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...