Pinterest

Thursday, January 25, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: The cost!!!


-->
Ladies you know the cost of doing a good wax job on your legs and brows, WOW!!!

-->
What you get is a complete kit that can help get the cost down and make you an expert in a few tries. Let me a suggestion like I did I started with my legs and did them first then I went to arms and did them I have just graduated to my eyebrows and I can only get the area around my eyes how I need them to look next I am practicing on one brow to see what I can do. It is simple to use. Another suggestion only removes wax when it has cooled off not when hotter wax it is still doing the job when it is warm and needs to cool. In the instruction kit it says cool, and then clean off with baby oil on the area clean.

-->
Does a nice job in making the area clean with hair removed.


#Beautypd, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #beautypersonalcare, #shavehairremoval, #women’s, #waxing, #waxwarmersaccessories 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...