Pinterest

Monday, March 26, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: 3 inches of luxury and sleep


Pains, aches, and hurt is what I had been living with until I got the LUCID 3-inch gel memory foam mattress topper.

Before we moved I had a pillow top on my old mattress and then had to be placed into a bed with no memory foam or topper of any kind.  For 19 months, I have suffered from not having enough protection for my body. My back, neck and especially my legs have suffered. First of all, I suffer from RLS (restless leg syndrome) and that is a different problem by itself. My legs would ache, hurt and go deep down into the mattress where I heal would hurt and walk was becoming more difficult in the mornings until I could get up and massage life back into the feet.


On November 28, 2017, I ran to get the box from the UPS person and got it into the house. Open the box and took out the LUCID mattress topper. It was wrapped in plastic and flat.  I clean off the bed and then placed the LUCID mattress topper on the bed and took it out of the plastic. Once I took off the plastic it started to raise up. The entire process took around 2 ½ hours and the mattress pad was full and complete. Nothing can I say about that first night of sleeping on the LUCID
mattress topper. It was HEAVEN and has been for each night since I purchased the LUCID mattress topper.

For me, this was my relief and helper and if you are having trouble with your mattress think about this for your bed and a good night of sleep.

#lucid, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #homekitchen,
#bedding, #mattersstoppers, #mattress, #topper, #bed, #sleep, #foam, #sleeping, #memory, #pain, #firm, #smell, #slept, #body, #gel, #pad, #cloud, #support, #nights, #wake, #comfy

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...