Pinterest

Friday, March 30, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Reminders on the way

Several times a day I supplements and like to space them apart. This helps with that matter and I like the alarm it has on it, not too loud not too soft.
Spacing out my medications and supplements helps me to feel better and be better. I also notice that my pains are better managed.


Forgetting it’s a thing of past now.


#wuwangwo, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #healthhousehold, #healthcare, #medicationstreatments, Medicationaids, #pillcases, #reminder, #medication, #pills, #loud, #alarm, #pill, #medicine, #containers, #forget, #meds, #remind, #batteries, #medications, #taken, #helpful, #supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...