Pinterest

Saturday, March 31, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Keeping me in sleep


Sleep is a key issue in my opinion on being better
and doing a full day of activities.

When I go to sleep at night my son says, “I look like the mummy”, so what it works for me. I must have the room dark and cool for me, that sets the stage for a good night sleep. The eye sleep mask with eye pockets does just that, on the inside, you have fabric and soft to the eyelids, also has circles on the inside for I think people like me with longer lashes. It Velcro on the back so you find the correct size for your face and head. Keep all light out and comfortable.


#Dreamsleeper, #healthhousehold, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #healthcare, #sleepingsnoring, #sleepingmasks, #mask, #sleep, #blocks, #eye, #eyes, #masks, #adjustable, #sleeping, #block, #face, #darkness, #bright, #stays, #comfy, #sleeper, #asleep, #velcro, #fell, #plush

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...