Pinterest

Sunday, April 1, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: My hands Nanny


Paper towels are thrown around my household and just get loss, why they had not structure in my
opinion but now we have the Adoric Life Standing paper towel holder. This is outstanding in my opinion.

The Adoric Life Standing Paper Towel holder comes to unassembled. Once you open it up just following the picture on Amazon and you can do this in a few minutes. It also has a small Allen wrench that comes with the holder for you to assemble the stand. 

Now we can find the paper towels they have their holder and now it has a special spot in the kitchen next to sink, thanks to me.

Now I can do my grandson hands right next to the sink without searching for the towels. This is elegant and goes with any kitchen décor.

#adoric, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #homekitchen, #kitchendining, #storageorganization, #countertopwallorganization, #papertowelholders, #paper, #towel, #holder, #roll, #kitchen, #holds, #stainless, #base, #steel, #arm, #assemble, #towels, #solid, #tear, #screw, #spring, #matches, #bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...