Pinterest

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: The down under

Got this one for my son he is working with my grandchildren on swimming and it works. My son is not a swimmer full blooded but he is going in for his son.


Fit tight to the face not to tight but just right. He loves the flipper the work on his feet too. The feeling of going underwater and working on breathing in water.  I purchased this in a large for my son (the father). Relax.


#coziadesign, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #sportsoutdoors, #outdoorecreation, #watersports, #divingsnorkeling, #snorkelingpackages, snorkeling, #flippers, #mouth, #pool, #fog, #breathing, #leak, #trip, #breathe, #air, #nose, #vacation, #straps, #seal, #breath, #tube, #masks, #gear, #Hawaii, #leaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...