Pinterest

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Hips??? #betanmedix


Let’s be fair cellulite has been on my body for years and I need help. I used this product now for over three weeks and have seen the slow but
coming forth, by that I mean it is working and getting down to the problem. Cellulite is a difficult hard to break down and shed. Shedding fat is a daily fight with me and now this helps to get deep down into the tissues and help break it down to the problem which is cellulite. Dimples and lumps are not attractive in a swimsuit to me but real woman have this problem and I am not alone.

Now that I am seeing results in thighs I think this one is a go. I use the brush and do the steps as suggested and yes at first you see the red in the skin after working the product in but let me say that is "working it Down".  So for me, this one works. It is one of the wonders in my kit on the battle.


#betanmedix, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #beautypersonalcare, #skincare, #body, #moisturizers, #creams, #results, #difference, #smells, #thighs, #smell, #legs, #bottle, #improvement, #creams, #massage, #result, #twice, #helps, #satisfied, #become, #pump, #firmer, Areas

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...