Pinterest

Saturday, December 29, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Hate dark circles and when they show up I need help


This is a good mask for those eye areas. Place in the refrigerator and let it cool after a few hours and place it on the eye area a let is sit, you make a decision on where or not you like it that cold or place a soft cloth and then let it lay on the eye area, until it cools off or you make a timer on the time you want it on the eye area.

For me I like to use it several times a week and I have since I made the purchase. It has helped with my eyes and tension from reading.


#kimkoo, #drnanannybordeaux, #beautypersonalcare, #skincare, #eyes, #maskspillows, #face, #helps, #headaches, #sleep, #puffiness, #morning, #velcro, #fridge, #migraines, #soothing, #freezer, #straps, #strap, #headache, #adjustable, #relax, #relaxing, #relieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...