Pinterest

Saturday, December 29, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Separates the egg if need or keeping whole

This has made me an every other a day egg eating in the morning. Can't-do them scramble but I can do them boiled.


Easy for use what I do is place a little bit of margarine in the container where the egg goes and then I place the eggs inside and turn on the water not a lot of water but enough to boil the egg and then I let it go for 5-7 minutes depending on the firmness of the egg I want and then I let it cool for a minute or so and the eggs come out with ease. Usually, I place on toast and that I eat with the egg.


#chiyan, #drnanannybordeaux, #homekitchen, #kitchendining, #cookware, #specialtycookware, #ggpochers, #specialtycookware

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...