Pinterest

Sunday, December 30, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Mugs make my morning


-->
Each day I select a different mug of the morning to drink my coffee from and this is fast becoming
one of my favorites. The design is different and straw is different too. Several days of the week I choose to remove my coffee as the morning drink and I love using this cup. The top of the cup is bent in slightly where the straw fits right into the cup, the handle is large and it gives you a nice grip on the handle. Next, and why this is one of my favorites it the words “You are my sunshine” takes me back to a childhood song I learned when growing up. This is dishwasher safe as well.



#dowan, #drnanannybordeaux, #homekitchen, #kitchendining, #diningentertaining, #cupsmugssaucers, #coffeecupsmugs
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...