Pinterest

Monday, April 16, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Daily movement


Every other day I work Yoga into my schedule and on other days I walk but when doing Yoga my
knees hurt on certain poses and I have to get something under those knees to continue I have done foam rubber in the past and it helped at first then it did not help at all.

The cushion that I got from Witnature is helping with providing the support so I can as much out of my poses when doing Yoga. The padding comes with socks that have grips on the bottom and a strap for carrying the board. The knee support pad is made when you can keep it clean with just a few wipes from a towel or wet cleans to keep it as germ-free a possible and not have sweating build up.





WITNATURE
#Yogawitnature, #sportsoutdoors, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #sportsfitness, #exercisefitness, #Yoga, #mats

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...