Pinterest

Monday, April 16, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Protect the skin


With winter coming before us we are trimming the bushes and anyone that knows how rose bushes are they bite back and hurt. Now, I can reach in and get the bushes pinched back for next year and placing the covering over the bushes without the rose bushes biting back.

They go up to my elbows and cover to the middle of my hands where I then place on my gloves and now I can do the job right.


#Greatjob, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #toolshomeimprovement, #safetysecurity, #personalprotectiveequipment, #handarmprotection, #sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...